Sunday, November 29, 2009

Butterscotch Caramel Rolls

24 frozen dinner roll balls
1 package butterscotch cook n' serve pudding (Do not use instant!)
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup melted butter

Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the dough balls in the pan. Sprinkle with the butterscotch pudding powder, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Then drizzle with the butter. Let rise at room temperature overnight (6-8 hours).

In the morning bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.

Let cool for a few minutes then invert pan onto a platter, peel off the foil, & enjoy!

**The above recipe is how it was handed down to me by my mom. It is really yummy. However, when I make these, I do not measure anything. The box of pudding is obviously premeasured, but I just sprinkle the cinnamon & brown sugar till it looks good and normally end up using about 3/4 stick of butter to make them more gooey.

No comments: